Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: AG Poll

  1. #21
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    1. outfit - Samantha's Brids maid dress! It's SOOOO PRETTY!! I LOVE Victoian styles!
    2. bed - hmmm......Maybe the 3-in-1 bed w/ the princess bedding!!
    3. Armoire/trunk - Felicity's orriganal armoire, & Marisol's trunk!
    4. Birthday set - Samanth's birthday set! It's victorian!!
    5. LE doll - Marisol
    6. doll in general - Kirsten - She's a doll!! lol! No pun intended!!! lol!!
    7. accessory - Marisol's because Rascal looks just like my cat, Dusty! Blue eyes & all! {Same breed!}
    8. school desk - I don't have one, but I think I would say, Samantha's!
    9. and of course, complete collection - Samantha's & Felicity's!!!

  2. #22
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    What is your favorite:
    1. outfit - I love Felicity's School Dress
    2. bed - Felicity's Bed
    3. Armoire/trunk - Felicity's
    4. Birthday set - Molly's
    5. LE doll - Kailey
    6. doll in general - Felicity
    7. accessory - Any of the party treats and dishes
    8. school desk - Samantha's
    9. and of course, complete collection - Samantha's

  3. #23
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. outfit: Kit's Birthday dress
    2. bed: Kit
    3. Armoire/trunk: Addy (please birthday fairies... please!)
    4. Birthday set: Molly
    5. LE doll: Lindsey
    6. doll in general: Kit
    7. accessory: Kit & Molly's school things
    8. school desk: Kit
    9. and of course, complete collection: Kit

  4. #24
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by agcollector293110:
    What is your favorite:

    1. outfit
    2. bed
    3. Armoire/trunk
    4. Birthday set
    5. LE doll
    6. doll in general
    7. accessory
    8. school desk
    9. and of course, complete collection
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
    Cool! Great Poll! For me it is:

    1. AGT Gray School Jumper
    2. AGT Bunkbed
    3. I do not have one so; NA
    4. AGT Purple Fruit Dress/Outfit
    5. Marisol and Jess
    6. Addy, #1, #18
    7. AGT Trail Bike
    8. I do not have one so; NA
    9. Jess!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •